Wednesday, February 4, 2009

"economic down turn"

The "economic down turn" presents unusual opportunities I have one and have chosen to take it on. I have decided to go out on my own...tough decision to break away from the comfort zone!

As you know the construction industry has 'tanked' and of which I have worked in for over twenty years and never experienced a lay-off with lasting effects until now. I could always find another position with in those days, but not so now. In the Western States construction has slowed tremendously. Prior to the slow down I had a contact with a region turfgrass seed supplier. This supplier has been providing and developing new seed mixes since 1983 and has grown a successful company. I have been authorized to independently market 'Eden® turfgrass seed mix, as an independent rep, and utilizing internet marketing. The product I represent is Eden® Turfgrass Seed. The Seed mix is an high quality fescuse and bluegrass, which brings together the unique characteristics of both types. The mix has the deep rooted element of fescue and the spreading roots of bluegrass. The deep roots provide resistances to drought and a firm hold for durability. The blue grass provides self mending, disease resistance with that beautiful dark green color. Eden® also has slower growth meaning less mowing and less impact on the environment and as well as less impact on water resource during times of drought. There are many seed types and mixes on the market, but I stand behind my product as well as the experience and longevity of the company. I hope, I was able to give you some insight about me, my need to build a network and the remarkable characteristic of my product. Once again thank you for your time and consideration. Visit bestgrassseed.com and pass along your thoughts or to a network member you know that would have interest in Eden®.

No comments:

Post a Comment